Exam information for the University of Colorado
Some language placement exams are proctored at ALTEC or are proctored by members of the individual language program themselves. Currently, students come to ALTEC to take the placement exams for Italian, Japanese, and Korean. Students need to make an appointment two weeks prior to taking the exam with the ALTEC director.
Students wishing to take the placement test who need academic accommodations, please contact Disability Services at TestAccess@colorado.edu. You can also read the "Process and Language template for Inaccessible Language Placement Tests" for more information about language test accessibility.
- American Sign Language
- Contact Dr. Allison Sedey.
- Contact email@example.com.
- Contact Susanna.Pamies@colorado.edu.
- Contact Reza.Farokhfal@colorado.edu.
- Use your TOEFL exam scores.
- Greek (Ancient)
- Contact Andy Cain.
- Contact Dr. Zilla Goodman.
- Contact Rahul.Parson@colorado.edu.
- Contact Director (Mark Knowles: firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-492-2355)
- Contact Yumiko.Matunagaemail@example.com.
- Contact Sangbok.Kim@colorado.edu.
- Latin (Ancient)
- Contact Reina Callier.
- Contact Marcelo.Schincariol@colorado.edu.