ALTEC Non-Credit Language Classes
The Anderson Language and Technology Center (ALTEC) is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Late Summer and Fall Semester language class program. All community members, including former Continuing Education students, can now register for these classes at a rate of $150 per course. University of Colorado faculty, staff, graduate students and retirees, as well as spouses are eligible to enroll at a substantially subsidized rate of $75.
Classes run for either 5 weeks and meet twice a week for 3 hours per week, or 8 weeks and meet for 2 hours per week. Summer classes run for 5 weeks and meet for 3 hours per week. The first day of classes start the week of July 18th and the classes end the week of December 18th. If there are an insufficient number of paid students by 5:00 pm on the end of the first week of class, the class may be cancelled and rescheduled for the next semester or second portion of the current semester. In case of a cancelled class, students will be notified by e-mail on July 15th and tuition will be refunded. In all other cases tuition is non-refundable.
ALTEC language classes are non-credit and for enrichment only. Credit courses are available through Continuing Education and the CU Language Departments. Students enrolled in a language class will have access to a large collection of foreign language materials at the ALTEC Multimedia Language Library. The Multimedia Library is located on the CU campus in Hellems 159.
Please mail your payment (cash, check, credit card or IN) to:
c/o FSC (Financial Services Center)
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309
Late Summer and Fall Semester Classes
- Jul 19 - Aug 18 - Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30-7pm
- Jul 18 - Aug 17 - Mondays and Wednesdays 5:30-7pm
- Aug 20 - Oct 15 - Saturdays 10-11:30am
- Aug 22-Oct 10 Mondays 11-11:45am
- Aug 23 - Oct 11 - Tuesdays 5:30-7:30PM
- Oct 18 - Dec 13 - Tuesdays 5:30-7:30PM
- Oct. 17 - Dec. 12 Mondays 5:30-8pm
- Sep. 8 - Nov. 17 Thursdays 5:30-7:30pm
- Aug 22nd - Oct 10th Mondays 5:30-7:30pm
- Oct 17 to Dec 12 - Mondays 5:30-7:30pm
- Aug 26th - Oct 14 Fridays 5-7pm
- Oct 21st - Dec 16th Fridays 5-7pm
- Aug 22 - Oct 10th Mondays 5:30-7:30pm
- Oct 17 - Dec 12 Mondays 5:307:30pm
Course schedules will vary: 3 hours/week for 5 weeks, 2 hours/week for 8 weeks.